Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Morning!

The fact that I couldn't find a picture of myself alone to post on this page (had to crop a kid out) is a good clue to the way my life is pretty wrapped up with my ever-growing-family, counting five kids and six grand-kids! But, now that I am all finished with school, and my family is in a different season now (kids all grown and out of the house) it seems like a good time to jump in and Go for It!

My big dream is to Write and Illustrate children's books. I have started writing some. It was in writing my Master's thesis, and the great feedback from my Review Board when I went to defend it, that I got me inspired to believe I might really be able to do this.I just love stories, and the power that they have to bring out the best in us. And I have been given an artistic talent by God (He plays a big part in my life and my hope for this career) which I desperately want to put to use in a way that will make Him proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment