Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Bridegroom Returns

While considering the theme of "Sacrifice" at an Art Barn meeting where we pursue the heart of the Father for the Arts, I had thought of all the usual images that come to mind, but was feeling no inspiration. I then asked the Lord, "After all was said and done in Your walk on Earth with us, what do You get out of all Your sacrifices?"

He answered me! He showed me this vision of "US" (His Church) dancing in His arms at last! He gets us when He returns for the Marriage Feast of the Lamb. We are His Beloved Bride! He gets Us! And He gives us a new name, saying: Hephzibah! ... My delight is in Her!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Jennifer for this beautiful painting that means more to me than you could ever imagine. You captured so much in this painting and one day soon you will discover the deeper meaning. You paint with a prophetic gifting that God has given you. Keep on painting for Him~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this beautiful representation of the Greatest Joy in all Reality! This is truly one of the most beautiful representations I have ever seen of the romance between Christ and His Bride! How utterly desirable He is in every way! He truly is the Satisfaction of our deepest longings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jennifer! Thank you so much for creating this-- it is quite a masterpiece. I am doing a project in a theology class analyzing the potential oneness of Jesus in the New Testament and personified Wisdom of the Old Testament. I was just wondering if you had any thoughts on the matter, specifically if it is applicable to your piece?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, I have been looking for a picture of Jesus and Mary Magdalene for my book. The Bridegroom is amazing! Would you be interested in having your picture on the front cover of a book? Please contact me as soon as possible. Book is still in editing stage. kathleenshasky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening Jennifer how can I obtain this masterpiece? I love it can you please email me thank you! Joselimary1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous and inspired!

    ReplyDelete